1. Why did Paul become “all things to all people”? So that he might_ _ _ _ some.
2. David wrote: “Before a word is on my _ _ _ _ _ _, you, LORD, know it completely.”
3. What did John the Baptist say when he saw Jesus coming towards him? “Look, the_ _ _ _of God, who takes away the_ _ _of the world!”
4. It is written in Hebrews: “The law is only a _ _ _ _ _ _ of the good things that are coming – not the realities themselves.”
5. Paul writes to Timothy that the love of _ _ _ _ _ is the _ _ _ _ of all kinds of evil.
6. In Revelation, the angel of the Lord says that those who are invited to the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ supper of the Lamb are blessed.
7. Isaiah writes that “the Sovereign Lord will _ _ _ _ away the _ _ _ _ _ from all faces”.
8. In Psalm 112, the righteous have no fear of bad news because they trust in _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
9. Paul wrote to the Corinthians: “For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of _ _ _ _ _.”
10. Before telling His disciples to go and make disciples of all nations, what did Jesus say had been given to Him? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Bible Quiz No. 146
Name: _______________________________________ Age: _____
Tel: (Residence) __________________________________________
The Bible Quiz is open to those 21 years and under.
The first two all-correct entries opened will win a $20 voucher each from
KYDZ LLP. The names of the winners and the answers to Bible Quiz
No. 146 will be published in the next issue of Methodist Message.
Entries close on Nov 10, 2011. Mail us your entries now!
ANSWERS TO BQUIZ 145: 1. Jude; 2. Peter; 3. James; 4. Hebrews; 5. Philippians; 6. Romans; 7. Ephesians; 8. Galatians; 9. Colossians; 10. Thessalonians.
There were no winners in last month’s Bible Quiz No. 145.