2. The Feast of Dedication takes place in _ _ _ _ _ _.
3. The Bible states very clearly that each of us will give an_ _ _ _ _ _ _ of himself to _ _ _.
4. In the book of Jeremiah, the LORD promised to _ _ _ _ His people and to let them enjoy abundant peace and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
5. The Lord’s _ _ _ _ is with those who _ _ _ _ Him, and His righteousness with their children’s children.
6. As Christians, we must stand firm in our belief that our _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ lives and that in the end He will stand upon the earth.
7. In the book of Proverbs, it is written that a nation falls for lack of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
8. When we feel downcast, we must _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ what God has done for us in the past, put our hope in God and praise Him.
9. Whenever we are weary and burdened, let us turn to Jesus for He has promised to give us _ _ _ _.
10. The Lord will bless _ _ _ who fear Him and walk in His _ _ _ _.
Name: _______________________________________ Age: _____
Tel: (Residence) __________________________________________
The Bible Quiz is open to those 21 years and under.
The first two all-correct entries opened will win a $20 voucher each from
KYDZ LLP. The names of the winners and the answers to Bible Quiz
No. 134 will be published in the next issue of Methodist Message.
Entries close on November 10, 2010. Send in your entries now!
ANSWERS TO BQUIZ 133:
We have one winner for last month’s Bible Quiz No. 133 are Augustine ChiaJi Hong, 13.