Logo contest for 20th World
LAKE JUNALUSKA (
The winning entry will receive an award of US$500 (S$725). The conference theme is “Jesus Christ – For The Healing Of The Nations”.
All entries must be received by Sept 10, 2009 and must adhere to these criteria:
· The winning entry becomes the property of the WMC for its sole use and purposes, including editing, publication and distribution rights;
· Each entry must include the words “Jesus Christ – For The Healing Of The Nations”;
· Entries may be submitted in black and white or colour format. The conference logo will be used in a variety of formats which may include forms of correspondence, posters, banners, backdrops, pins, pre-conference publicity, website, PowerPoint presentations, etc.;
· Entries must bear the name of the person(s) responsible for its design, postal address and email address;
· Entries may be submitted electronically and by hard copy.
Please send all entries to: Mrs Roma Wyatt, World Methodist Council,
When the WMC organised the logo contest for the 19th World Methodist Conference in 2004, it was a Singaporean Methodist’s design that was selected. Mr Michael Tan Soo Guan’s design was picked over more than 50 entries worldwide.