1. The spoils which God allowed the Israelites to salvage
from Jericho were silver,
2. When Samson took the honey from the carcass of the lion,
he violated his
3. At what time did Naomi and Ruth arrive in Bethlehem? H_ _ _ _ _ _.
4. How many more children did Hannah bear after giving birth to Samuel? _ _ _ _.
5. The two sons of Eli the priest were c_ _ _ _ _ _ and did not know the Lord.
6. What name did Samuel give the stone he set up to commemorate God's help in defeating the Philistines? E_ _ _ _ _ _ _.
7. Samuel's growth was said to be similar to that of Jesus, in favour the Lord and m_ _.
8. After Jesus' resurrection, He remained on earth for _ _ _ _ _ days before His ascention.
9. Which city in the New Testament was known for its sorcery and worship of the goddess Diana? E _ _ _ _ _ _ .
10. Besides Paul, who was chosen to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles? P_ _ _ _ .
BIBLE QUIZ No. 39
Name: _______________________________________ Age: _____
Tel: (Residence) __________________________________________
The Bible Quiz is open to those 21 years and below.
ANSWERS TO QUIZ NO. 38: 1. Adam; 2. 950; 3. Japheth; 4.
Babel; 5. rainbow;